Nokia has announced the Lumia 520 – affordable Lumia smartphones at Mobile World Congress 2013. The Lumia 520 features a 4-inch LCD IPS screen with 800 x 480 resolution and super sensitive touch technology found on the Nokia Lumia 920 and Nokia Lumia 820 for fingernail and glove use .
It is equipped with a 1 GHz Dual Core Snapdragon processor along with 512 MB of RAM, 8GB internal memory up to 64GB via a microSD card slot.The Nokia Lumia 520 offers a 5MP rear camera can record 720p HD video but lacks a LED flash.
Measuring at 119.9 x 64 x 9.9 mm and weights 124g, it is comfortable to hold. The Lumia 520 sports a 1,430mAh battery for 9.6 hours talk time and 360 hours standby time . Now, see more details of the Lumia 520.
Nokia Lumia 520 Specs and Features
- OS: Windows Phone 8
- Networks: WCDMA 900/2100, 850/1900/2100, GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
- Speed: 3G HSPA+ (21Mbps)
- Display: 4-inch IPS LCD WVGA with 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- Processor: 1 GHz Dual Core Snapdragon
- RAM : 512 MB
- Storage: 8 GB internal memory, up to 64GB via a microSD card slot, 7GB free SkyDrive storage
- Camera: 5MP, video recording HD 720p 30fps
- Size: 119.9 x 64 x 9.9 mm
- Weight: 124g
- Connectivity: WLAN IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, A-GPS, 3.5 mm audio connector, Micro USB with charging, USB 2.0
- Battery: 1430mAh , 9.6 hours talk time and 360 hours standby time.
- Colours: white, black, red, cyan and yellow.
Nokia Lumia 520 Price in USA and Release date
The Nokia Lumia 520 will be priced at €139 (about $185) without a contract and it’s planed to start shipping in March this year. The handset will launch in Hong Kong and Vietnam first before heading over to other markets around Europe, Africa, Asia, and Latin America in Q2.
In USA , Lumia 520 will be available through T-Mobile as the Lumia 521 around late spring or early summer.
In UK, Lumia 520 will launch on April 1st.