Samsung Galaxy S4 is one of the best smartphones of 2013. Following the success of its predecessor Galaxy S3 which was the biggest selling smartphone model of 2013, S4 is expected to become bring high revenue for Samsung. Although there is no breakthrough in design but S4 is still a great phone with powerful specs and more interesting applications. Now, we will explore the advantages and disadvantages of this phone.
The Galaxy S4 comes with a 5-inch Full HD SuperAMOED screen. The device have the same design with Galaxy S3, but larger, lighter, slimmer and smarter. S4 is equipped with an Exynos Octa 5410 8-core CPU clocked at 1.8GHz or a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor (depends on the market), 2GB RAM, 16/32/64 GB of internal storage with a microSD card up to 64GB. Measuring at 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9mm (5.38 x 2.75 x 0.31 inch) and weighs 130g (4.59 ounces). On the back is a 13MP rear camera and 2MP front-facing camera. The new flagship sports 2600 mAh battery and running the lastest Android version Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
Galaxy S4 Advantages
- Running the latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Big, beautiful and brilliant screen
- Very fast performance with powerful specs. See Samsung Galaxy S4 benchmark test : the fastest smartphone available
- 13MP rear camera with many useful apps
- MicroSD card slot
Galaxy S4 Disadvantages
- All plastic body, S4 does not feel premium as aluminum on HTC One or glass on Xperia Z
- Many new features, but not yet useful.
- Lack of creative design
- No FM radio
Overall, the S4 is one of the best phones available today. If you want a phone with powerful specs, many features, apps, S4 is the best choice. However, if you prefer a phone with breakthrough design, elegance, you should consider choosing between the HTC One and Xperia Z. Iphone 5 is also a good choice.